Get Licensed

Testing for Amateur License

We are currently using the Laurel VEC to do our testing for licenses. For more information on the Laurel Group If you wish to get or upgrade your license, we will need the following:

Full Name


Phone Number

Email address

Present callsign if you have one

The exams are FREE pre-Registration is required. You will need a govt issued ID like a drivers license

You will need to get your FRN number from the FCC.  This is to be used instead of your social security number.  This is a lifetime number and can be used with any dealing with the FCC.

Laurel does not do on-line testing at present time.

Please send your information to: